Cybersecurity / Cybersurveillance
I'm interested by this service
The Commissionaires du Québec team offers personalized cybersecurity and cybersurveillance support for your company to help you grow business safely.
- Computer network monitoring.
- Legal digital investigation for mobile devices.
- Cybersecurity training for companies.
- Offensive security and control of your digital infrastructures.
- Analysis of Deep Web and Dark Web.
- Analysis of fraud, threats and risks.
- Analyze your digital footprint.
- Pre-employment and web reputation.
Please fill out the open source survey form (web).
Return the document using the icon on the left side of the page or at the following address: email@example.com
Benoît Gagnon, Vice-President, Information Technology and Consulting-services
Benoît Gagnon has nearly 20 years’ experience in private and public security. As a former member of the criminal intelligence service, he is largely recognized for his expertise in cybercrime, terrorism, information and emerging threats. Having given more than 150 conferences, he is often called upon to comment on current events as a security expert. Author of nearly a dozen scientific articles and book chapters on the subject, he co-authored the book Repenser le terrorisme : concept, acteurs et réponses (Rethinking terrorism: concept, stakeholders and responses).