Discover the benefits of working for an employer of choice and with experienced people.
Commissionaires provides diverse job opportunities with benefits, competitive start rates and flexibility. Positions may be full-time, part-time or casual. We have created a respectful work environment that provides opportunities for enriching skills and achieving personal goals. We also offer our employees initial and ongoing training and development.
Commissionaires offers a variety of challenges and roles:
- Support services for police services, enforcing municipal regulations and maintaining the safety of the community.
- Patrol agent – patrolling and searching buildings and properties to detect the presence of suspicious people, vehicles or material.
- Security guard – protecting confidential zones and equipment, building security, controlling visitor access and video surveillance/TVCF.
- Mobile patrol – patrolling sites and neighbouring properties in a Commissionaires patrol vehicle.
- Responding to alarms and security systems.
Commissionaires provides industry-leading wages and are fully committed to employment equity. Our mode of operation allows us to drive back 90% of our revenue to our members and support causes linked to our mission. Our employee retention rate is the highest in the private security industry.