Discover the benefits of working for an employer of choice and with experienced people.
Commissionaires provides diverse job opportunities with benefits, competitive start rates and flexibility. Positions may be full-time, part-time or casual. We have created a respectful work environment that provides opportunities for enriching skills and achieving personal goals. We also offer our employees initial and ongoing training and development.
Commissionaires offers a variety of challenges and roles:
- Support services for police services, enforcing municipal regulations and maintaining the safety of the community.
- Patrol agent – patrolling and searching buildings and properties to detect the presence of suspicious people, vehicles or material.
- Security guard – protecting confidential zones and equipment, building security, controlling visitor access and video surveillance/TVCF.
- Mobile patrol – patrolling sites and neighbouring properties in a Commissionaires patrol vehicle.
- Responding to alarms and security systems.
Commissionaires provides industry-leading wages and are fully committed to employment equity. Our mode of operation allows us to drive back 90% of our revenue to our members and support causes linked to our mission. Our employee retention rate is the highest in the private security industry.
Commissionnaires ranked one of Canada’s 250 best employers of 2016